: : MEDICAL/DENTAL SERVICES : :
Students may avail of the services and facilities of the Medical and Dental Clinics.
- To promote and protect the health of the students enrolled in the school.
- To attend during class hours to minor ailments among its population as well as to emergency cases that may arise within the campus.
- To help maintain a hygienic and sanitary condition in the school and its premises.
- One part-time physician
- One part-time dentist
- One Regular Registered Nurse
- Dental Services include:
- Instruction on dental hygiene.
- Periodic oral-dental treatment.
- Emergency dental treatment.
- Follow-up of cases referred to family dentists.
- Medical Services include:
- Physical examination.
- Emergency medical treatment
- Information and promotion of health.
- Prevention and control of communicable diseases in the school.
- Rules and Policies
- A student who is diagnosed to be suffering from a communicable disease like measles, chicken pox, conjunctivitis, etc. or is running a temperature of 38.0 C or above is advised to go home. She is then issued a clinic pass which she presents to the SWC chairman who issues a pass slip which she presents to the subject teacher and adviser, and then to the guard before leaving the campus.
- All injuries within the campus must be referred and reported to the school clinic.