: : PROCEDURES : :
- Present application requirements to the Center for Counseling, Testing, and Admission.
- Go over the application requirements
- Fill –up application form
- Go through interview with parent
- Get the schedule for the High School Admission Test ( HSAT )
- Pay HSAT fee at the Business Office and present the receipt to the CCTA.
- Secure an examination permit from the CCTA.
Entrance tests are scheduled every Saturday from 9:00 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.
- Second interview for the student who passed the HSAT
- Get an enrolment reservation from the CCTA.
- Enrolled student attends the Student- Parent Orientation.
2004. St. Paul College of Bocaue. All Rights Reserved.